>For anyone on your gift list aged 25 to 40 (give or take?) who was ever known to play an arcade game, I recommend the Namco 5-in-1 Classic Arcade Game. Travel back to the ’80s and enjoy Pac-Man, Rally X, Dig Dug, Galaxian, and Bosconian. Okay, I have no idea what the last game is, but the other four RULE!
* Plug it in and play.
* Hyper affordable ($15.77 plust tax & shipping) due to Wal-Mart having employed lots of illegal slave labor. Hey, whatever it takes to entertain me and my friends at a low, low cost.
* High nostalgia factor. Who in that age group doesn’t remember playing a round of Pac-Man at least once in their lifetime? Don’t play coy. Even I did, and I lived in shed.
* Endless hours of ignoring your daily duties like cleaning, interracting with humans, eating.
* No pause feature.
* The entire CPU is contained in its body. That means for bulky joystick action. I never thought I had arthritis till I reached round 9 of my 100th game of Dig Dug.
* 4 AA batteries required. At the rate I’m playing, Duracell will see a spike in sales in the Astoria, NY region. Time to invest in rechargeables.
Use the potty, grab your drink with a long sippy straw, get cozy and play till your recurring carpal tunnel syndrome rears its ugly head.
At the end of the clip, I do believe she is watching her boobs bounce whilst she claps. They still astound even her. A wise investment.