Ten things you didn’t know about me:
1. I read magazines back to front.
2. Most of my immediate family are deaf.
3. I got whipped with a leather belt for (a) saying I hated someone; (b) pouting at losing Wahoo; and (c) laughing at my brother for getting whipped with a leather belt.
4. I’m fixated on sudden death, dismemberment, serial killers, forensic photos/files/cases, horror films and rotten.com.
5. I don’t watch nature shows any more because they make me sob uncontrollably.
6. I lived in a tin shed, then a trailer, then a tin shed again after the trailer got repossessed.
7. I stole a girl’s purse.
8. I drink almost two gallons of water a day.
9. I started working as a busboy at a yacht club at the age of 13.
10. I curse like a drunken sailor.