I was tagged with a meme and, what the hell, I did it:
1. What were you doing 10 years ago? Suffering through a miserable banking job in Columbus, Ohio and doing liquor and tobacco marketing / promotions at night to keep me otherwise occupied.
2. What were you doing 1 year ago? Working on the Meow Mix House, promoting Christian’s Miami appearance with MySpace and other PR stuff.
3. 5 snacks you enjoy: Salt & Vinegar potato chips, pickles, popcorn, olives & Greek dips like hummus or tzatziki.
4. 5 songs that you know all the lyrics: Pour Some Sugar on Me, Love Will Keep Us Together, Jamie’s Cryin’ or most any other DLR-era Van Halen, and Big Balls by AC/DC.
5. 5 things you would do if you were a millionaire: open a sanctuary for rescued animals, buy an apartment in the city, buy a country house with a porch, get a big BBQ grill (I miss cooking / eating outside with friends), join the Zone diet or some other service that sends me good, healthy food that I don’t have to prepare.
6. 5 bad habits: biting my fingernails, excessive internet surfing, interrupting, letting calls go to voice mail, eating out for every single meal.
7. 5 things you like doing:
–Reading the morning paper with a cup of deli coffee
–New York magazine crossword puzzles while I soak in the tub
–Watching marathons of Forensic Files or similar shows while I catch up reading my periodicals,
–Playing in bed with Paquita the first 30 minutes after I wake up. It’s the most fun, cute, great way to wake up,
— Dining out with Christian be it breakfast, lunch or dinner. We always have the most leisurely, amazing meals and conversation.
8. 5 things you would never wear again:
–Spandex pants (ohmygod I hope there are NO photos),
9. 5 favorite toys: my animals, Playstation, travel Scrabble, Tivo and the internet.